dimanche 4 janvier 2009

SCHOOL FIELD

December 17th, 2008.
This is my first school field so I was really exited. The entire student from my class has to meet at FASIMAINTY early in the morning (7h 30mn) but the car did show up after one hour later. We had a school field in the RIO TINTO site (QMM). We visited their mine site in MANDENA and the TREES NURSES. The trip was really nice and we got lots of information about the mining project and how to prepare the TREES NURSES. The study was finished at 14h 30mn but the buss picked up us at 15h so we had 30mn to relax and talk with friends. I taught my class mates a CARD Game MAFIA but the story teller have to do in Malagasy. It was really fun to hear the story in Malagasy; especially I did it my own dialect. I was really happy to see my class mates really exited doing the game. I am looking forward to have another school field again.

Aucun commentaire: