dimanche 4 janvier 2009

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR EVE PARTY IN MADAGASCAR 2008

SUNRISE IN MY HOME TOWN ( NEW LIFE)
We had our vacation from 19th of December 2008 to 6th of January 2009. Christmas and New Year vacation after I finish my English exam at 10h and the Party start. There was a festival for ten days so lots of thing going on. All of my friends were in Town, Stella, Lalaina, Alpha, Eliot, Tantely and the rest of the old friend from high school. The parties start From Friday 19th of December. The Saturday night 20th of December, Lalaina and I drove from the Beach to down town to pick up someone. We didn’t know that someone sat behind the pick up (4x4) because he didn’t tell us that his going to be in the car. The road is really good, we drove really fast and suddenly we hear a bottle felt down from our car. We stopped and looked for what was that. We found one of the guy from the party was lying in the road and his face and his body looked like it burnt covert of blood. I was really afraid; I said to my friend that we had to drive him to the hospital. We found a doctor in the hospital and they took care of him. He went well because the damage wasn’t really big. We didn’t sleep until in 6h am because we were a bite worry. After while the doctor came to us and said that he is fine we can drive him home.
I like being in Madagascar and it’s really fun but I prefer to be in Norway with a safe drive and the security. But God has his plan even thou you are in safe country so I just have to wait my turn wherever I am.
All of my family who lives abroad arrived in Town to celebrate a Christmas and New Year. We had party in town with friend and at home with my family. I couldn’t realize that time is running and Christmas is today. I have to be ready for church. The 24th I was with friend. We didn’t go to Church but we spent time in Center where you can meet so many old friends. We had some “Brochette” and some drinks and music in Center Town. Lots of Cars and people were there. It was really nice to see.
The 25th morning I woke up at 7h because I have the church will be full if I am late. My church is 20mn by walk from where I live. We had two services but the last one was really long. It was really hot in Fort dauphin. Our church is made by Rock so it more hot inside than outside and full of people. I gave someone my sit and I prefer to stand outside than inside. I wish I could be in Norway to be in the snow but that’s the way it is. I didn’t stay until the end because the service finished until 11h. Everyone get a new close. I didn’t have time to go to store to buy a new one so I wear my old shirt and pant. It looks new for them because the last time I wear it was in Norway.
I didn’t spend time with Family the 25th afternoon. I went back to my apart and had a little sleep. The owner of apart that I rent wasn’t in Fort-Dauphin, she went to Ambalavao so Her son and I were alone at home. Her son invited me to have a party at their house. I called Tantely to come over and and we planed what we going to do. We had some drinks and some found so the party start in for the afternoon. The party didn’t stop at our apart, we took a Taxi and we went at friend’s house to celebrate with them. I was really tired and my stomach hurt me so I have to go home to take some medicine.
I missed my host family. I want to have Christmas Eve with them in Norway then back to Madagascar for the Christmas day. I missed the time with them sharing gift and the family time but I do like the party in Madagascar that everyone dances and happy, everyone is out having fun. It wasn’t like in Norway but I do miss my Christmas Eve in 2007.
The party still going until going school will start. The 29th of December I got a call from AZURA HOTEL (3 stars Hotel in Fort-Dauphin), they need some extra waiter for the New Year Eve. So I accepted to work with then instead of having party with friend all the time.
It was my first time to work in big Hotel like AZURA so it was fun to serve the clients and the people who used the swimming pool. I worked all the day in 30th and in evening, we went to the Karaoke party, singing lots of Malagasy song and foreigner songs, that was really fun. I didn’t have New Year party with my family because I still had to work at the Hotel. It was sad but I need money to pay my rent and something else. I finished work at 2h am in 1st of January so I called my best friend and we went in center town to join our friend. We stood up until 10h in morning and I still have to work from 11h to 21h in evening. I was really tired but it was fun to be with friends. The day after, I had a break so I had time to see my Family.
The vacation is over so it will time to think about the future. The direct of the Hotel wanted me to be a DESK CLERK in the Hotel if it is fine for me. If I accept that then I have to work from 18h until 7h in the morning.
I hope I can manage to do that. I had lots of fun during the Christmas and New Years. My vacation was fun but I do miss my friend and the people that I used to be the entire world. I really miss them.
That’s the end of the story.

Aucun commentaire: