mardi 10 juin 2008

LAST WEEK IN NORWAY

Finaly I will go back to madagascar on Saturday 14th of June. I am looking forward to go home but I am gonna miss my friend from Hald and the people that I hanged out with in Norway. Nice people leave and nice people come, so it'll not a big problem to get a new friends again.
I have been in Norway for ten month now so I have learnt so far about my self and my future and also about the thing that I want to start in my home twon.
I going home on Saturday but I am not realy to be in my own culture again because I have been changed since my stay here in Norway.

On Thurstaday 12th of june after, the farwall party, the sad time start for everyone. Class is over and the stay in Norway is over for the international students. I though that it will be easy to leave friends from Hald so I try to be happy and not to think that I am going home. I looked arround and I saw the sadness on their face but I keep smily. On thursday too it was my first time to see peoeple handed out in the living Room and they didnt feel tired utill the first taxi came to pick up some student who will take the plan back home at 4h am.
I didnt cry when I saw my friends from east afrika and america latine leaving because I said I am a man but I was realy sad. the second taxi arrived at 8h am pick up the next stundent from cameroun, asia and serbia. I was realy realy tired but I have to say good bye, I couldnt manage to keep smily and laughing even I tried to that; I started to cry when I saw one of my friend from Cameroun take his taxi because, I reameber that its not possible to see himm again and we had agreat time and sharing a problem. I felt that I had brother when he was at hald because when I had problem, he always there to give me solution and I can tell him my problem......

I can say I was lucky because I have one extra day in Norway compare of the rest of the student because they left one day before me. I felt alone when all of the international student left even we still have student from Norway that I can talk with at Hald. but even thou I have good Norwegian friends from hald that I can talk and makes happy again.
Hard to leave Norway but I always think that everthing is possible with God.

I wish I can come back and see again all of friend in Norway as my frends from Thailand say come to visit us.
thats the end of my stay in Norway.
Now its time to be home again.

1 commentaire:

Inki and Ole Einar a dit…

It was really hard to say good-bye, I know... You shouldn't have left Norway... Tena tsara fanahy ianao. :)