lundi 26 mai 2008

WEEK END IN STANVAGER

I arrived in stanvager arround 23h on friday mai 23th 2008. Inki picked me up ( student from Hald and she has has been in Madagascar for six months and also she have lived there for long) from the aeroport "SOLO". We went directly to the church where some youth people had meeting and sociale thing. Two girl from Hald Helene and Elina was there to so it was very nice to see them after been alone with my host Father in Orkdal. We palyed foot ball in in artificiel grass with some teanegers and we went home arround 1 clock in the morning. I was very happy to be again inside Inki's house because I saw many things from Madagascar specialy in my room; i felt like I am in Madagascar. Her parents have been in Madagascar as Missonary long time ago and you can see when you visit their house that they have been in Madagascar.

The day after I talk malagasy with Inki's parents and they still understand what I said. I was very imprest they never forget to speak malagasy , speacialy Inki she can speak like a Malagasy girl. Anyway, Inki, Helene and Elina has proposed me to go to "Prikestolen"because its my birthday. We left home from 10h and we come back arround 18h in the same day.
Elina drived us from home to the Preikestolen parking, then we started to climb the rock "montagne" . It was very fun to meet many tourist in the way and in top of the " Montagne".

I dont know how to say because it was very nice to be there and realy fun. I just want to say thank for Inki, Eline adn Helena to bring me there because it was the best trip that I ever had in Norway.


In the night, Elena invite us to her house and we had some food there and I had my birthday cake to. It was funny the flag on my Cake made by Inki's Parents because its not Malagasy flag but Norwegian flag. I forget that I was in Norway and I have lived there almost ten months know because I was very happy and I felt like I had my birthday party at home. we stay there untill 1 clock in the morning and I can see that Inki was very tierd but she have to be there because it was my birthday ( I would like to say thank for her).

The sunday Morning we went to church and it was my first servise leading by ladie's prest and also she has been in Madagascar some weeks. I have been working with ladie's prest butI never be in her service on sunday.
In the same day we meet one of friends from Madagascar ( she is Malagasy girl) and we had a great time together.
I would like to stay in stanvager for long but I have to take the bus to mandal so I left Stanvager arround 16h 30. I took the same bus with Sammy, Edson, Cirne, Cissil, Sølvar, Oda and one more studend from Hald so I wasnt alone in the Bus because it was many student from hald.

Everythink was very nice but the time was realy short

1 commentaire:

Inki and Ole Einar a dit…

Rock! I really love your blog! :) I had a FANTASTIC time with you when you visited in Stavanger. I can't wait until the next time you'll come. Because you have to return! :) Tsy afaka manadino anao. And hey - I didn't mind that I got tired, because we had a great time together! :)