mercredi 23 décembre 2009

THE BEST PIC NIC EVER

It was the first time at CEL that the entire promo from the First year until the third year had a Pic Nic together. We went to Cascade Manatantely. “Cascade Manatantely” is not far from Fort-Dauphin, it’s about 12km on RN 13. “Domaine de la Cascade” is a really nice place; It’s in the rain forest it has a water fall and the best landscape ever.
I prefer to spend night out there cause it really nice, quite place and peaceful.
Many foreigner having there free time out there
I was one of the leaders of this Pic Nic which was a bite hard to lead some of the student. Even thou it was hard, I had a great time.
As I said, Manatately in the rain forest, so during our Pic Nic the rain is falling all day.
The rain didn’t stop us do had fun. We had some games like finding Juliette and Romeo so on, drinks and some nice foods. I didn’t prepare so many foods because I knew that the girls will bring many different foods so you can take from them. I only brought one stick of bread and fish.
I forget to tell you what happen in the entrance. We met a car stuck on the way to “Domaine de L a Cascade”. The Car is almost had an accident. We saved them with all of our power. The driver was happy and kind so he gave us money because of the hand that we gave. No one did expect that he will pay us. But the angel told him maybe. We were glad because we can have money to buy drinks. The angel still around us, he never let us down. Our teacher gave us more money. At the end, we had enough money to buy something to drink. Three boys and one girl went to Soanierana (5km from Manatantely to the South) for shopping.
The party starts in the rain. We never felt that we were wet and will get sick through it. We were in the right mood. We had the nice games and the nice talk.
In the afternoon we went down to the Natural swimming pool. The water is not deep enough and rocks in. I was a little bite out of my mind so I jumped into the water then I hit a rock. I hurt my self but it was fine. It wasn’t a big accident; I didn’t feel anything hurting me , I could talk and smile back to my friend. They were a bite worry about me but I said that I was fine.

We left the place around 6 pm. We were 35 students in the CEL’s Car (TATA). Inside the Car, it looked like crowdie place but its fun; lots of noise and music. They sung in the way home in Malagasy songs which was nice but we had some little problem like, someone smoke it the Car and someone didn’t want to listen to you because they were drunk. (When you are drunk, you think that you are the strong man or women so you didn’t care about anyone) But it was fun to listen what they say and to see them to be able to talk when they were drunk. I could see that some of those guys are shy when they were not drunk. I tried to resolve the problem; at the end we had a little bite peace.
I was glad that we didn’t have any fight; it looked like we are in family, having a little discus and smile back at the end

We arrived home safe and every one was happy the day after. We didn’t have any big accident except me but that was ok.

The lesson that I got was that to be a leader is a bite hard work specially when you lead people in same age as you and they have been drinking alcohol.
God have leaded our way and keep us safe.

I would like to say thanks to GOD who has been close to us during the Pic Nic; forgive us because we were a bad student.
I would like to say thanks to Miss and Mister CORDELIE Luc who helps us a lot for the Gaz, without there help we didn’t had this wonderful Pic Nic.
I would like to say thanks to Our Director Miss RAOLINADRASANA Lalaoharisoa, who let us to use the CEL/GED’s Car, we would be walk if we didn’t have the nice Car.
I would say thanks to the Head quart of “Domaine de la Cascade Manantantely” for the wonderful place and to let us get in the place for free.
At the end I would like to say Thanks to our best teacher and to all of the CEL’s Student who have been nice and kind and share the best moment with us out there.

Aucun commentaire: