jeudi 4 septembre 2008

INFORMATION WORK


Since I arrived in Fort dauphin, my plan was to build my hometown by helping the Christian youth to do something.

During my stay in Norway I tried to find something which can fit for Christian youth in Madagascar specially Fort Dauphin. I found many things but I choose only two which are “KRIK or Chrisc” and “Natt Kaffe”.

I didn’t stay for long in Fort-Dauphin. I left the 1st of July because I have to meet some friends from Norway in Tananarivo. I was so exciting to meet Inki’s Sister and her husband. I have the opportunity to talk again about my first impression after been away from my home country and talk a bit in Norwegian. They had two days left in Tananarivo when I met them so we have to hangout and spend those two days. I really liked to talk with them because I felt that I am in Norway and next to my friend Inki. We were five people walk together and looked for Malagasy Arts: Tanately my best friend, Doctor Daniel, Christine and her husband.


As you know, I had an Information work in Madagascar. I went to Manakara ( East part of Madagascar in coast) with Glad ( my teammate).

We took the “taxi Brousse” from Tananarivo to Manakara. The Malagasy time still used because they said that I have to be in the Bus station at 15 h 00pm but the Bus left at 17h 00pm. Our Bus had some problem in our way from Tananarivo to Manakara, we have to stop many time and we have only one driver.

It was my first time to go to Manakara, but I was so exciting. I live in south east of Madagascar who has rain forest so and Manakara seems like the vegetation there too.

We had to work with Group which doing the Bible Camp. We take part as a leader during the Bible camp during two weeks. So nice to be with the group from Tananarivo because we met many students who have been in Norway specially at Hald: Pastor Barson, Aina and Ando, we never stop talking about people in Norway and the life there compare Madagascar.

The Bible camp is camp lead by the some group from Tananarivo which is teaching the youth Christian from 17 years to be a leader during the first week; They learn about Jesus is son of God, my Doctor, our teacher , my savior, my good friend. Each theme has to link with a game and handcraft so they learn about how to do it in the first week. They learn to be a leader, to be a teacher for the Sunday school, some notion of communication and VIH AIDS. The second week, they divide the leader who follow the teaching in the first week in different group. They had practice with some Sunday school and they became a teacher so they taught the kids everything they learnt in the first week.

During the first week Glad and I had one and half hour for our Information work. They were from 17 years Old up so it fit for our project. It was 37 young Christian who attend the Bible Camps Days, I was very happy to see them. We talked about our stay in Norway, and its time for us to give them what we have learnt really far. We taught them how to start “CHRISC” and “NATT CAFFE”; they listened to our presentation and they asked us many question about CHRISC and NATT CAFFE because it possible as they said to do it in Manakara, We told them to start it and give us some report later. We made a book in Malagasy which is talking about how to start CHRISC and NATT CAFFE so they can read and follow the notion.

In the second week I took part as a teacher in Sunday school but our student was a bit old from 11years up so it was a big problem. I did teach about games and handcraft but I used the gift that God give to me. When I was in Norway or in Madagascar I really like to talk what written in the Bible, the mean of it. It was nice because the children listened to me and the ask me many question about Jesus, and her mother so sometime I was stuck because I didn’t go to theological school. When I was stuck I like to say “ask me later, I will look for it tonight and give you the answer tomorrow”.

I would like to stay in Manakara for while but I had to go back to Tananarivo to meet my Host family and my contact person in Norway. My contact person and her husband have lived in Madagascar for some years so it wasn’t their first time but for my host family it was their first time. We didn’t have much time to be with them, it was only for one day because the arrived in Madagascar during the time that I was in Manakara. I tried to speak Nowegian again and I supposed to say “I have been waiting you for one hour but I said I have been waiting for you for one year”, I said in Norwegian “ Jeg har varæt her for ett år”. They didn’t say I was wrong but I found out like 30mn later that I said the wrong sentes. We talked about being in how was to be in Madagascar again since I have lived in Norway for ten Months.

I stay in Tananarivo for three weeks because I have to meet Barson and say good bye for him and doing some school work. I lived with my cousin. During my stay in Tananarivo I get to use to be in Madagascar again so it was a big problem for me to communicate and running after the bus, everything was nice.

I went back to my home town after being away for while. I took the bus again from Tananarive to Fort-dauphin for two and half days. We didn’t have any radio in the car so we sung with the passanger in our way night and day because its realy boring just sit and sleep. I really like being in the Bus in Madagascar.

I arrived in Fort-dauphin 17th of august and they were a big festival there. Long time from home and I didn’t spent much time with friends so I was very happy to be back again. We had many party, camps and trip in Rain Forest. It was very nice to back again I said but I missed something, I wanna be in my home town with my friend from Norway, I wish they can be with me in Fortdauphin so it will be much better but they still in my mind and always next to me.

After two week I had to move out from my home town again because I still doing my Information work. I went in Mahatalaky, outside of Fort_dauphin, 32 km to the north east. I was there for one week. It was a Choir meeting but we profited the time that we can talk about our Stay in Norway and our Project again. We had a bite problem about Video projector but we found a solution at the end. Our presentation went well and people were happy to hear what we want to do and they said that they want to help us if we need it.

I can see that they really to do CHRISC and NATT CAFFE, because during that meeting they have something like KRIK in Norway did each year. I said that it’s possible to start CHRISC and NATT KAFFE. My only problem for CHRISC is the Material and someone who can support for now because the Group that I supposed to work with they are busy but soon you will heard what happen with our project CHRISC and NATT KAFFE. I am done talking about my stay in Norway but I am still working about how can I start CHRISC and find the place and some one who can support me. I am going back to school soon doing the same subject that I have done two years ago.

Aucun commentaire: