lundi 14 janvier 2008

Infield cours at hald




















The 1st of january 2008 I went back to Mandal to have infield course. It was very nice to see again all of the Internatinal student. The second of january all of the intrenatinal arrived at school then we start to have dunner, weclome party.
It was much snow during our infield course in Mandal. Before I left my practise place I said " Im going to Mandal to be inthe warmest palce in Norway" but The snow still following me. I have been living in the north of norway so it was ok for me to be with the snow.
I had much fun in Mandal, I met many people during the infield course.
The last nigth it was very hard for me to leave but I want to be with my team in Orkdal.
When I was in Taxi, to go back to my practice place, I say "I had fun in Mandal, and I dont want to go back to my practice place".
Now the infield course is over so time to work and learning new things for my country in Orkdal.
I know if I will stay in Orkdal I will get the some fun that I had in Mandal. The point that I am here, its not to find something for fun but something will be good fore my country and the people who live there.
At the end I would like to say nice to be with all of the student and I got new knowledge from the infield course to improve my information work.

I missed them so much but THATS LIFE.






1 commentaire:

Maria Cirene a dit…

Hiiiii... I miss you too guy, but as you sad: That is the life... may God bless you alot around there, Take care, klem!
Nice blog